The 27th Annual Conference of the European Orthopaedic Research Society will take place in Maastricht, the Netherlands at 2nd – 5th October 2019.
The conference will cover all aspects of orthopaedic research and the theme of the meetng revolves about building bridges between disciplines and specialties but of course mainly between scientists, health care professionals and industry. We aim to build a strong scientific program and also will bring together researchers from life sciences, materials sciences and engineering, clinicians and company representatives to provide an stimulating environment for exchange of ideas and discussions. Of course social events will not be overlooked and we feel confident Maastricht, being the gastronomic capital of the Netherlands, will be able to cater to everybody’s needs.
Accreditation for the congress will be requested at NOV and EACCME.
Sing up for EORS Congress Updates!
Congress fee for all three days:
(1) Student EORS member €480,-
(1) Student non-member €580,-
(2) Young investigator EORS member €480,-
(2) Young investigator non-member €580,-
(3) Resident EORS member €480,-
(3) Residents non-member €580,-
(4) Delegate EORS member €580,-
(4) Delegate non-member €680,-
(1) Any individual who is engaged in full-time or undergraduate education, in a university or college program, and is actively involved in orthopaedic research. You will be asked to submit a copy of your student id in the registration form. (2) Undergraduate and postgraduate students, PhD students, residents. Status confirmed (and marked for jury) during registration process. Copy of valid student ID, proof of registration with graduate school or letter from Head of Department required (3) Residents (4) Individuals who do not fall under any of the aforementioned categories.
The registration fee is excluding participation in social events. Moreover, the registration fee is based on a 3-day participation. Registering for 2 days costs 85% of the registration fee and registering for 1 day costs 75% of the registration fee. This applies for all fees.
Please note that EORS membership fee (€50,-) is also included in the registration of EORS Members. This applies to all who are already, or want to instantly become, an EORS member.
Registered students, young investigators and delegates are entitled admission to all scientific sessions, workshops, exhibitions, coffee breaks and lunch breaks. Excluded from the registration fee are the Welcome Reception and other social events.
The regular congress fee applies until September 18th 2019. Thereafter the late registration rate will apply.
EORS 2019 will be held in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
The meeting venue of EORS 2019 is MECC Maastricht.
Address: Forum 100, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Rooms are available in NH Maastricht. The hotel is right next to the conference center. Rooms cost 149,90 euro per night including breakfast, but excluding city tax per person per night.
The hotel offers onsite parking and an electric vehicle charging point. Furthermore, the hotel offers you: